“Entrepreneurs are made, not born“
Every aspect of a new venture lies in the hands of the entrepreneur. They need to know everything about the business and take the roll as a visionary, project manager, salesperson and more.
The Fashion & Retail Business Workshop by “moh” is designed for students and upcoming designers to provide basic skills of fashion design, small business development and management.
Benefits that the workshop offers:
1) Experience – The aspirants will get a hands-on experience as a professional starting on day one through practical trainings, internships, guest speakers, field trips and more, exploring their interests while learning the fashion retail store management, garment designing & development/construction.
2) Opportunities – The workshop aims to provide new business opportunity platforms for emerging fashion entrepreneurs/designers requiring professional management knowledge, guidance, practical training and systematic support in establishing themselves in the fashion industry.
3) Management Skills – The challenges faced to start-up creative enterprises are central topics and issues of this workshop, and students will begin to explore what factors inhibit their growth potential and how to face and minimize risk.
4) Best of both worlds – This workshop is designed to link creative and business thinking to nurture flexibility, entrepreneurship and change in trends.
5) Experts’ sharing their Experience – Through mentoring from MeetaManglani (Phulwani), founder of “moh” and other industry experts, students will be supported to perfect personal aptitudes while developing their techniques and skills associated with entrepreneurial spirit.
It’s a fact that the number of Women Entrepreneurs is increasing in India and worldwide.
Encouraging Women Empowerment, we have organised this event. Generally, there’s a myth that women cannot let other women be more successful, but this is the time where we all have to join hands and support each other.
Organisers, Meeta Manglani, Owner of Moh Studio and NehaBhatt , Owner of Studio Dreamzzz, are two successful Women Entrepreneurs in Ahmedabad have jointly sponsored to organise the event.
The event will be donating to “Karunalay” an initiative by Shyam Oncology Foundation, identified palliative care (the care of patients whose conditions are nonresponsive to curative treatment) including pain management an important area of need for cancer patients in the last stage of treatment.
Here is the agenda of the event, Ladies!
5:00 pm – Welcoming at Moh Studio & Special Fun Photoshoot by Neha Bhatt Photography.
6:00 pm – Introduction.
1. Interactive session among all guest Women Entrepreneurs
2. Speakers session
– Encouraging why Women Entrepreneurs should promote and explore their business to grow, and tips how to do. By Ilaxiben Patel
– Introduction to the GCCI Women’s Committee, about its important role it plays in Women Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad. By Veenaben Parikh
– Women’s Self-confidence, Health, State of Mind, and Women’s Growth are major subjects taking Women Empowerment to the next level, and how the youth think. By KrutikaKatrat
7:00 pm –Networking & Refreshments.
We are glad to organize this event with Neha Bhatt supporting Women Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad.
Spread across an inviting and warm locale in the beautiful city of Ahmedabad. “moh,” is derived from the Sanskrit terminology “mohmaya”, referring to an extreme attachment to material things. moh celebrates high-end affordable fashion by offering a wide range of multi-designer prêt wear for men and women, off the rack and ready to wear.
Meeta Manglani, after graduating in Psychology, started to follow her heart and passion towards the fashion industry. Starting her career as a assistant at a leading boutique in the city. Her enthusiasm and dedication in learning the industry from the ground up to realizing her dream when she opened her first store Monsoon in Ahmedabad.
A passionate and dynamic fashion designer/entrepreneur, after the success of Monsoon, she then went on to open Opium, and Nautanky both in Ahmedabad. Meeta put Ahmedabad on the fashion map of India when she brought together 14 of the Country’s upcoming fashion designers in Ahmedabad’s first fashion week.
Acknowledging Ahmedabad was lacking a multi designer pret store. Meeta created ‘moh’ high-end fashion at affordable prices, right of the rack for every occasion, showcasing her own designs as well as designers from the city and leading designers of India.
Here is her beautiful venture moh | Multi – Designer Pret Collection Store in Ahmedabad.